July 26th to 30th Dallas Texas
We are being hosted by the Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport. Consider adding a few extra days to take in all the sites with your family, like a visit to the Grassy Knoll or tour Dallas Cowboys Stadium but most of all discover "you're not the only one"
Rates apply to 3 days pre & post convention.
Hampton Inn & Suites
Dallas DFW Airport 1600 Hurst Town Center Drive Hurst, Tx 76054
make your hotel reservations one of two ways:
Online at: http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/D/DALHTHX-PBS-20170726/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
By Phone: 817-503-777 Reservation Code PBS
You need to register all guests on our site AND make your hotel reservation please.
July 26th - 30th
- Suite Rates King W/Pullout or 2 Queens W/Pullout $115 1 Br King Suite W/Pullout $139
- Rate available 3 days pre & post convention
- Free Airport Shuttle from DFW only
- Complimentary Breakfast Daily
- Evening Managers Reception Monday - Thursday
- Area restaurants within walking distance
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Registration begins Wednesday at 2pm
- Meet & Greet Welcome Party Wednesday at 4pm
- Luncheons Thursday & Friday
- Family Picnic Saturday
- Mentor Families to Aid
- Infant Childcare & Separate Playroom
- Teen Room W/Activities
Topics This Year Include
- Genetic Causes & Testing - Dr Linda Baker
- Medical Resumes - Every person should have one
- Muscle Transposition & Plastics
- Family Challenges
- Communicating with Educators
- Insurance, What do you Qualify for
- Share your Secrets
- Just for Dad's
- Just for the Teen Survivors.. A chance to share
- Q & A with the Survivors
- Sibling Survival Chat
- Also please remember what doesnt apply to you today just might tomorrow... Consider attending all the speakers
This year we are planning more exciting events, lots of great stuff in the works. We will of course host our Meet & Greet Welcome Party on Wednesday evening with a family BBQ, DJ & dancing. This years theme will be Pirates & Mermaids. We will be hosted by a dueling Pirate & Swimming Mermaid, weather youre Captain Jack or long to be Arial or any of her princess princess friends, cone as ypu like. Bring a smile & we'll supply the rest.
Thursday Lunch will be served during conference. Compliments of the Hampton you can enjoy their evening reception from 530 to 730 with light fare & cocktails (served Monday - Thursday)
Friday Breakfast served compliments of Hampton, Lunch will be catered during conference along eith Coffee, Tea & Water and at 7pm Please join us as we host Pizza & a Movie (to be announced)
Saturday again Breakfast compliments of Hampton, Lunch will feature a Mexican Fiesta and will finish early Saturday. We invite everyone to join us Saturday evening for our Sweet & Savory Social at 730 for decadent desserts, sumptuous cheeses & an array of snacks
Sunday we will enjoy a brief prayer service & farewell breakfast.
Lots of great speakers & new topics plus we are looking forward to hosting a wonderful family picnic this year, Texas style.
Rental car tip: Use Travelocity.com and rent the car for a week even if you won’t need it for that long, its often cheaper. Priceline is a good one to try as well especially last minute.